May 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: June 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 28th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 4th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Loddlenaut

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Asia: TH) = Full list of subs (Asia: IN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (MENA: IQ)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (ROW)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (MX = ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 942317,438170

โฐ Hi-Fi RUSH must be redeemed by June 3rd, 2025 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-06-08: Loddlenaut (SEA) out of stock. Loddlenaut (ROW) still in stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza: Like a Dragon 94% of 21569 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1235140 W Dโœ… 0 $59.99
Hi-Fi RUSH 97% of 20552 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1817230 W Dโœ… 0* $29.99
Steelrising 73% of 2414 - ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1283400 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Loddlenaut 97% of 1204 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1644940 W M Dโœ… 0 $19.99
King Of The Castle 91% of 1091 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1839880 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $9.99
Bravery and Greed 78% of 458 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/943370 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $19.99
Amanda the Adventurer 95% of 4362 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/2166060 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $8.99
Mediterranea Inferno 97% of 75 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/2103680 W M Dโœ… 0 $14.99

Also includes coupons for:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Without the customary monthly leaks, do you still dare to take a peek or will you resort to extending your pausing streak?

View Results
[Very happy] Feeling the HI-FI RUSH of installing and playing these new games. Wooo-hooo, Humble are truly the King Of The Castle of quality bundles!
[Sorta satisfied] Finally the fun of the lineup reveal isnโ€™t spoiled by anyone. I'm glad I had the Bravery to face this surprise.
[Unsure] On the one hand, I donโ€™t own many of these. On the other hand, right now Iโ€™m not sure I even want toโ€ฆ Maybe these will grow on me enough to make me Greed-y to own them as the month goes on?
[Disappointed] I miss having leaks ahead of time, at least I could Steel myself in advance for the Rising disappointment.
[Offended] For all I care, someone could burn these games to a crisp (Like A Dragon). I wouldn't be missing out on anything. Paying three times of Fanatical's price for Saturnalia is too rich.
[Coupontato] When we said we wanted a Choice coupon, we didnโ€™t mean that we want a choice between useless DLC couponsโ€ฆ

Worth alone for Yakuza for me. I will buy it. But with or without a coupon that's the question. Don't tell Humble I'm gonna buy this at full price nonetheless if they don't offer a coupon. ;)

1 month ago

Only game there I'm remotely interested in is Steelrising. Too bad the leak was fake.

1 month ago

Canada (NA/USA?)
Yakuza: Like a Dragon [Standard Edition] - Retail - (WW) https://steamdb.info/sub/467393/

1 month ago*

Thank you!

1 month ago

Confirmed all other subs except King Of The Castle (haven't redeemed it) same as https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/FHL93rj

1 month ago

King Of The Castle is the same as https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/FHL93rj

1 month ago

the multiplayer games and amanda the adventurer aren't that great for me, but the rest was redeemed

Mediterranea Inferno looks interesting

1 month ago

Already have Yakuza. King Of The Castle and Hi-Fi RUSH are wishlisted. Two further games might be interesting. It's okay I guess. Great, if I didn't already own Yakuza.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

wtf dude lol

1 month ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines

Trading. This site is not for trading, so do not attempt to directly trade games or other items with users in our community. If you attempt to indirectly trade or express a willingness to trade with an unusually high frequency, it will also be viewed as trading.

1 month ago

sorry, deleted

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

No idea what you are attempting here. You want me to buy the bundle so that I can give you Yakuza and you give me in return King of the Castle, which I already would have from the bundle? Ahem ...?

1 month ago

Not even chess has two kings, sounds like an amazing deal /s

1 month ago

Yakuza and HiFi are wishlisted, Steelrising, Loddlenaut and Bravery and Greed look pretty good. Instabuy for me!

1 month ago

3 months ago skip this record... sorry to see it become such a waste
And it doesn't even give a coupon :(

1 month ago

Yakuza is RU/CIS for me

1 month ago

GOAT

1 month ago

We back baby, not super excitingly hyped because I'm dead inside, but it's a pretty good monthly/choice nonetheless..

1 month ago

stay strong dude <3

1 month ago

Haha, that sounded way too dramatic I guess. I'm in it for the long haul man, riding this out till at least 169 years. Thanks <3

1 month ago

I've already bought it, that's how good this months humble choice is.

Four games from my wishlist and another three that looked interesting to me. 7/8 for a humble choice is a crazy hit rate.

1 month ago

best choice in ages, my god

1 month ago

first month I have bought this year

1 month ago

Japan here.
I just realized that you can actually see the region lock info before deciding to redeem choice, lol (by clicking create gift link).
I already bought Yakuza so this month was not for me. If the game were a ww key I would probably redeem it and trade with others but it is not :(
The gift link for yakuza said it was not available in AD, AL, AM, AT, AX, AZ, BA, BE,BG, BY,BH, CH, CN,CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FK, FO, FR, GB...TW, UA, UZ, VA, XK, YT

1 month ago

Thanks! I was hoping you'd comment with your region locks because I was curious about those special countries that have their own region locked packages for Yakuza.
Looks like you get a ROW key, redeemable everywhere (the gift link notification is misleading; for region locked keys, you see "available only in...").

1 month ago

Wait, so I could still trade the game with others? The gift link said that the game is not available in those country.
https://imgur.com/a/NR0cYu9

1 month ago

That kind of gift link should be read as "countries from this list receive region locked keys" and not as "your key will not be redeemable in these countries" like Humble Bundle wants you to believe.
The key should be redeemable everywhere.

1 month ago

Looks like you get a ROW key, redeemable everywhere

Friendly reminder that ROW keys are not the same thing as WW keys (WW covers all regions, while ROW covers all regions not covered by other subs for the game and it's not too uncommon to have some restrictions to it; Fundamentally, ROW is not too different from EU or US/NA labelling in scope and consideration, given the most typically similar associations in accessibility and target consumers. As such, there can be a strong implication when using ROW while also mentioning other keys that ROW is exclusive to the regions listed by other keys).

The sub in question (as linked by ProphetFinagle) is a WW one both by official labeling and seemingly also by effective accessibility.

1 month ago

Considering that for the past few years (if not even more), most people here used "ROW" with the actual meaning of "WW", I would assume that the differences between the two terms are known. Personally, I use ROW because it's more understandable as "redeemable everywhere" than WW, but if you prefer I will switch to WW from now on in OP and comments, for the sake of using the correct term. I'm afraid it will add more confusion than clarity though...
Also for the sake of correctness, in your opinion, should the gift link notification be mentioned as "ROW" but the key as "WW"? Wouldn't that add to the confusion?

1 month ago*

I'm torn on this bundle so much... on one hand I'm so so happy because of Loddlenaut! It was one of my 2 most wanted indie games that are already out. But on the other hand... to release Hi-Fi rush in a choice today.... especially today... </3 I had a feeling Hi-Fi Rush would show up after the heart breaking news of today but it stings.. a lot :(

1 month ago

Hi-Fi Rush on the heels of the studio closing. Steel Rising.

Those two games make this an instabuy for me.

1 month ago

dope month, now i feel it was worth to paid the year

1 month ago

Great month!

1 month ago

Giftlink notifications for MX: https://imgur.com/a/lMjrg2h

1 month ago

Thanks! Looks like you get the ROW versions this time.

1 month ago

You really didn't get any warnings for Bravery and Greed & King of the Castle?

I'm surprised since both are Team17 games and they love to region lock crap for us. And locked subs -do- exist on SteamDB.

1 month ago

No, I did not receive any warnings for them, you're right, but I guess we're free of that for this bundle

1 month ago

Gracias bro, I think I'll wait for a coupon, and those two games in particular are not my thing so I can give them away to my gringo buddies, hehehe

1 month ago

I'm from SEA and this is for yakuza like dragon gift
first section
second section

1 month ago

That looks like you get a ROW key. Is your Humble account located in any of these?
Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam

1 month ago

ah yes sorry, im from indonesia region

1 month ago

better than that fake leak lol

1 month ago

Never thougth i would say this, but previous month looked better than this.
Yakuza - Only Standard Edition, 2020 game with a sequel.
Hi-Fi Rush - Good game, but already bundled.
Steelrising - Mediocre souls-like with bad reviews.
Loddlenaut - Guess it's good if you have kids.
King of the Castle - Currently on sale for 5.99โ‚ฌ, hitorical low 0.10โ‚ฌ...
Bravery and Greed - 3โ‚ฌ hitorical low, already bundled. But looks interesting.
Amanda the adventurer - Historical low 0.82โ‚ฌ Looks cool.
Mediterranea Inferno - Just quota filler and by the coments seems focused on only one kind of thing.

So a big skip for me, not worth the money.

1 month ago

Happy Cake Day!

1 month ago

Happy cakeday! ๐ŸŽ‚

1 month ago

hi fi rush already bundled ? when ?

1 month ago

Fanatical bundles.

1 month ago

Only in a Mystery bundle it seems

1 month ago

That's disingenuous.

1 month ago

King of the Castle's historical low is not โ‚ฌ0.10, it's โ‚ฌ2.49. You cannot use keysites when quoting prices, they are not official.

Calling a well-reviewed game "quota filler" is just silly.

1 month ago

Sorry, didn't know itch.io was a scam key reseller. I would complain to the official site.

1 month ago

I won't comment about the site being a scam, but its not an official key seller like GoG,Gamesplanet, Steam,GMG,etc

1 month ago

Are you talking seriousle? The best store known to launch indie games and house of "game jams" for indies? Holy shit...

1 month ago

Probably pause and stay paused if coupons are a thing of the past.
Will try and win Yakuza, and buy cheap key if I don't.

1 month ago

How can anyone say that this month is not worth the money ? I am literally shocked by some of these comments.

1 month ago

Well, the games offered are not interesting for me. So, not worth my money.
Last monthly was far more interesting for me and I didn't buy it. I got the games I wanted trading (and perhaps on resellers).

At the end it consist of different tastes, different perception of the money or the cost for different people.

1 month ago

Ok, I really wish King otC was a singleplayer game but otherwise a nice selection.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.