April 2024 Humble Choice (#53)

1 Tier, 8 Items

02 Apr 2024 - 07 May 2024

Previous bundle: March 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 7th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL:
Everyone receives {sub/803436} which can be redeemed everywhere but not in Japan. (confirmed)
Customers from Japan will instead receive Orbital Bullet (confirmed)

TERRAFORMERS: ⚠️ there are no keys redeemable worldwide

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

🔗 Gift link notifications (ROW US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA)
🔗 Gift link notifications Mexico - confirms that it's the same as ROW (meaning, TERRAFORMERS is sub/678814)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus you will not be able to create giveaways for it as such. You can either give it away as the base game, or as one of the included DLCs.
  • For The Callisto Protocol, if you want to get the "true ending", you'll need to purchase The Callisto Protocol™ - Final Transmission

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 1000358,850553,661530

An Explanation on why the leaks were not real this time can be found here.

Feel free to also check madjoki's post for the actual URLs.

TL:DR: Humble intentionally released fake leaks to identify what the actual source of the leaks is. This means that we are unlikely to have leaks from now on.

Possible MAY LEAKS (source: Reddit)

🌟 2024-04-05: $8 coupon from IGN Plus rewards (new accounts only)
🌟 2024-05-10: TERRAFORMERS out of stock
🌟 2024-06-08: Fashion Police Squad out of stock. TERRAFORMERS (EU) still out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Victoria 3 66% of 27828 🏆 7.50 CV app/529340 W M L D🟡 0 $49.99
The Callisto Protocol 64% of 28467 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1544020 W D✅ 0 $59.99
HUMANKIND™ Definitive Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - 14.84 CV sub/990156 0 $98.94
Fashion Police Squad 92% of 620 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1319460 W D🟡 0 $19.99
Terraformers 88% of 2223 🏆 3.00 CV app/1244800 W M L D✅ 0* $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 95% of 9788 🏆 3.00 CV app/1488200 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Coromon 87% of 4088 🏆 3.00 CV app/1218210 W M D✅ 3 $19.99
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 93% of 1362 🏆 2.25 CV app/1182310 W M L D✅ 0 $14.99

Regional versions (Japan): THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL is replaced with Orbital Bullet

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Orbital Bullet 82% of 390 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/1167680 W D❌ 2 $16.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $303.87

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Every month, Humankind comes together to ponder a Choice purchase. What do you pick?

View Results
[Very happy] Humble Terraforming the leaked lineup to instead give me these ones that I really wanted pleases me greatly.
[Sorta satisfied] One of the two DLC simulators (“4X strategy games”) in here has all its currently sold DLCs. That’s pretty good, right?
[Unsure] Hmm, should I stay and buy some of their Fashion, or get my Barrow of games somewhere else? That’s a hard Choice to make!
[Disappointed] I guess we’re back to the old Protocol of pausing the subscription and not looking back.
[Offended] The three AAA-esque titles here are very much so-so. Couldn’t they find a good one? The leaks even promised games from an AAAA company!
[Coupontato] Last month we barely had any coupons. How deep does our Excavation have to be now to see the usual kind of discounts come back?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] After the leaks poured out, my wallet had already opened up before I even noticed – but seeing that they were wide of the mark, it just snapped shut again (and almost sliced my finger off).
[No Werewolf?!] How many times are we going to be teased with Werewolf only to wonder “Where are you, wolf?”

One year was us banning our real accounts, creating alts and saying that it was a take over of the forum

Haha that was a brilliant idea!

We had to come clean when a lady insisted she was calling the police.

xD wow. Talk about overreacting. I guess she was really really attached to the forum. Or just a Karen who wanted to right wrongs. It's hard to tell sometimes.

2 months ago

I somehow get the feeling that this was meant as a reply somewhere else in the thread ;P

2 months ago

Yeah I'm a dumbass obviously XD

2 months ago

Seems like a good month for strategy fans.
Disappointed Noita was a fake leak.

2 months ago

Unlike the last bundle, this one seems to be exclusively taylored to my personal tastes 😅 The games all seem to be "nice, if you like this kind of game" and not really made for a broad audience... and somehow they´ve managed to choose genres, themes and styles that I really like!
As always I´m gonna go game-by-game and see what I´d be willing to pay for each one.

Victoria 3 2,50€
I´ve always been interrested in the series, but havent played any of the games yet. The user reviews prevent me from ranking it higher, but from what I´ve read it actually might be more enjoyable when you go into it without any expectations from the earlier games.

The Callisto Protocol 2€
Seems to have some serious technical- and gameplay-problems, but as long as the horror-atmosphere works, its worth a try for me.

HUMANKIND Definitive Edition 4€
I played the base game on Gamepass shortly after release. It was packed with nice ideas, but didn´t work too well as a whole. I´ve heard they fixed a lot since then with patches and DLC, so it should be worth a second look.

Fashion Police Squad 3€
Lovely stupid little game. Great visuals. Gimme!

Terraformers 3€
Not sure what exactly to expect from this game, but it looks like my kind of game and has good reviews.

Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga 6€
I always liked SJRPGs and this seems to be a great one :D My highlight this month.

Coromon OWNED
Not too big a fan of Pokemon-games, but I can enjoy them occasionally. Love the artstyle. Would´ve been a nice bundle sweetener, but I already own it.

The Excavation of Hob's Barrow 3€
Well written oldschool adventures are always welcome in my steam library!

Summary:
Personal worth of the bundle: 23,50€
What I payed for one month subsciption: 7,25€

YES, its a buy!

2 months ago*

Thanks info.

2 months ago

Just like every bundle theres at least someone who'll enjoy it

2 months ago

True. But I´m in no way surprised that most people seem to dislike this bundle 🙃

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

I must admit that I actually prefer this one over "the leak".
If we got Returnal and Blacktail instead of the rebundles it would be perfect though. ;)

2 months ago

Indeed.

2 months ago

Callisto great.. i want this but i skip all 3 account and dont give any coupon :(

2 months ago

Wasn't super stoked about the leaks, I'm not stoked about the real games either.

The Excavation of Hob's Barrow may be interesting but I have point and clicks. Looks alright at least.
Fashion Police Squad may be interesting, and it plays pretty nicely.
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga may be interesting, but never played a similar game and I'm unsure about its 30+ hours of dedication

It's funny though how yall are so invested in no-weight leaks that feel cheated when a bundle releases, because got so invested in leaks that meant nothing.
There is no preorder, the games are here for a month...yet hype and anger. I hope it serves as a lesson :D

2 months ago

Vic 3, Humankind and Symphpony wishlisted, could be worse I guess :D

Wow as it turns out I forgot I wishlisted Hob's Barrow too. And Fashion Police looks hilarious. I don't mind not getting Noita this time :D

2 months ago*

The only game i want from here is Fashion Police Squad, so easy skip once again. I guess thanks Humble for saving me $12.

2 months ago

I have this one, I can give you the key. I sent a friend invite on Steam

2 months ago

Callisto Protocol is stinky console trash, I hope this helps someone

2 months ago

This one only has one game of interest for me (Hob's Barrow), so it's a skip.

2 months ago

So, Victoria 3 base game means that in about 5-7 months there will be a Paradox bundle where Victoria 3 is in mid-tier, and a few DLCs are spread over other bundle tiers. And in about 12 months there will be a big Victoria 3 Bundle, where base game is $1, and there are multiple DLCs in other tiers (but not all DLCs, it's never all DLCs).

2 months ago

This is an awesome bundle for me as a strategy genre lover
. This would be a definite buy with a coupon.

2 months ago

Not being the Deluxe version of CP makes this bundle objetively bad since it contains the ending.

2 months ago

Easily the worst bundle I've ever seen Humble do. Calisto Protocol isn't even all that good and it's the best game in here, and incomplete. I knew the leaks were fake because they were too good, but I wasn't expecting the actual bundle to be so bad.

2 months ago

This has to be the easiest skip of all time for me. Some titles I kind of want, but nothing enticing enough to warrant a purchase.

2 months ago

I wanted AC Valhalla but still rather satisfied with that bundle. I kept 6 for myself and i'll trade the remaining 2. Symphony of War because I already own it and Fashion Police Squad because that one doesnt interest me.

2 months ago

Giftlink notification for México: https://imgur.com/a/MMQO9Y3

2 months ago

HAHAHA...
No, skip

2 months ago

The only good thing I can say about this month is at least I didn't already own anything in it.

2 months ago

Vicky 3 in a bundle this soon is crazy to me, haha. At least it'll be given away a fair amount (and will probably dip in value for trades...). Terraformars being here too is a bonus.

2 months ago

Awful month. Last month was appealing because I like third person action games.

This month it's here's Callisto Protocol (fine, but not great) and like six RTS/Economy/4x/Tactics games. ZzZzZzzZ...

2 months ago

I think none of them is az RTS, which is a pity as I like them :P

2 months ago

Not a big fan of most of the games, other than Fashion Police, but I'm not gonna pay 12 dollars for that, while the rest would just gather virtual dust. So yeah, an easy skip.

2 months ago

This leak did not end up very well, but I don't mind. Already played Returnal in PS5 (and didn't like it). Never played Callisto. Fashion Police remained.
And I am in Japan for vacation. At first Callisto was not there, but logging to the website makes it appear.:)

2 months ago

Anytime a Wadjet Eye game is in a bundle I'm happy.

2 months ago

Best Bundle of the month!!

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.