May 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [June 2024 Humble Choice]()

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 28th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 4th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Loddlenaut

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Asia: TH) = Full list of subs (Asia: IN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (MENA: IQ)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (ROW)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (MX = ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 942317,438170

โฐ Hi-Fi RUSH must be redeemed by June 3rd, 2025 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza: Like a Dragon 94% of 21569 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1235140 W Dโœ… 0 $59.99
Hi-Fi RUSH 97% of 20552 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1817230 W Dโœ… 0* $29.99
Steelrising 73% of 2414 - ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1283400 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Loddlenaut 97% of 1204 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1644940 W M Dโœ… 0 $19.99
King Of The Castle 91% of 1091 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1839880 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $9.99
Bravery and Greed 78% of 458 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/943370 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $19.99
Amanda the Adventurer 95% of 4362 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/2166060 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $8.99
Mediterranea Inferno 97% of 75 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/2103680 W M Dโœ… 0 $14.99

Also includes coupons for:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 week ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Without the customary monthly leaks, do you still dare to take a peek or will you resort to extending your pausing streak?

View Results
[Very happy] Feeling the HI-FI RUSH of installing and playing these new games. Wooo-hooo, Humble are truly the King Of The Castle of quality bundles!
[Sorta satisfied] Finally the fun of the lineup reveal isnโ€™t spoiled by anyone. I'm glad I had the Bravery to face this surprise.
[Unsure] On the one hand, I donโ€™t own many of these. On the other hand, right now Iโ€™m not sure I even want toโ€ฆ Maybe these will grow on me enough to make me Greed-y to own them as the month goes on?
[Disappointed] I miss having leaks ahead of time, at least I could Steel myself in advance for the Rising disappointment.
[Offended] For all I care, someone could burn these games to a crisp (Like A Dragon). I wouldn't be missing out on anything. Paying three times of Fanatical's price for Saturnalia is too rich.
[Coupontato] When we said we wanted a Choice coupon, we didnโ€™t mean that we want a choice between useless DLC couponsโ€ฆ

Yakuza is cool one, but rest... eh meh...

1 week ago

Standard Edition from a 2020 game with a sequel... Kinda cheap choice.

1 week ago

Goddamn, you people really are never happy. The bundle alone is worth it for Yakuza.

1 week ago

Totally agree, people have ridiculous expectations. In my opinion any of the headliners is worth the asking price by itself.

1 week ago

They are giving a FOUR year old game INCOMPLETE. If that's the kind of industry you support is up to you, i don't support that.

1 week ago

There are 3 cosmetic DLCs, 1 Cheat DLC for minigame, and 1 Job DLC that I would say is the only one nice to own and it goes on sale for 1.5$. Legendary edition also comes with 2 MTX that boost progression so you can play less. I'm fine with Standard Edition, I might snatch 1.5$ DLC on discount and that's it.

1 week ago*

Do you ever attempt to inform yourself before you rant or are you just too used to consider every game 'incomplete' whenever some sort of DLC exists?

1 week ago

This game has 5 additional DLC. That makes it so the game has 3 different editions itself.

You can find the price of the other editions here:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/yakuza-like-a-dragon-legendary-hero-edition - 17.99โ‚ฌ
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/yakuza-like-a-dragon-hero-edition - 13.99โ‚ฌ
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/yakuza-like-a-dragon - 11.99โ‚ฌ

Yet you are telling me that Hb isn't cheap by just including the base game edition? That has the same price in their very own store?

What more information do i need?

Please, enlighten me because i don't see where the good deal in this Choice bundle is, if the main game is just the sasme price in the store and you still ahve to pay for the additional content on the side.

Oh, and the game also includes in-game purchases... And it's a single player game.

1 week ago

Only one DLC is additional content, rest isn't. You don't miss on anything even by not getting that one DLC. Standard edition is already 99.95% of the game if not more. Hero and Legendary edition is 100% of a game, you're not getting much from these editions, more like a spit on a face for spending more money.

1 week ago

Thanks for the confirmation. You really aren't capable to identify if a game is complete or not, beyond looking if some sort of DLC exists or not.

On top of that you also struggle to appreciate that you get a masterpiece and GOTY candidate, you'd rather whine because it's "a FOUR year old game!"

And last but not least you think that it's a matter of Humble being generous or not, that is the deciding factor which edition makes it into a bundle.
Shocking news for you: Publishers are actually those with the final say.

1 week ago

"enlighten me because i don't see where the good deal in this Choice bundle is"

8 quality games for 8 dollars.

If you don't see that, the problem might just be on your side.

1 week ago

8$, wtf, the price difference with โ‚ฌ is insane then.
And the quality depends on who you ask, because reading the reviews show that not everything is quality per se.

1 week ago

"94% of 21569"

It is the full game, it just doesn't have extras which do not affect the story whatsoever. Stop being so entitled.

1 week ago

Well it is 8 usd for me and not 12 because I always grab the annual 99 usd deal.
I think you are confusing quality with personal preference.

1 week ago

You are mixing regular price with ocassional deal also... The price you are mentioning is something not eveyone have access to, it's just a limited time offer.

1 week ago

Well, it's 7.75โ‚ฌ for me, not much price difference. I'm currently on annual deal like the guy above, so it depends on your ability to get better deal.

1 week ago

It's an eight dollar bundle if you're savvy about how you get it, and there's seven other games included.

1 week ago

I'm usually pissed off when they do this, however in this case the extra content is kind of irrelevant. You might say that Hi-Fi Rush is also incomplete, but again the DLC is mostly cosmetics and some in-game currency. If people want to get mad about this stuff, they should maybe look at Cagliostro's Secrets DLC for Steelrising, which offers some overpriced story content and it's not included here. This is classic Nacon, in some cases the DLC is relevant (Roguebook, Warhammer: Chaosbane, WRC titles maybe...), others not so much (Rogue Lords, Clash: Artifacts of Chaos, Ad Infinitum...). They of course usually go with standard version and if you want the extra content, well you might as well buy the complete package, because the difference is huge in terms of pricing.

1 week ago

I'm not the best at focusing at games, even less with JRPGs. So far Y:LaD is just amazing. Definitely a slow burner in development of story and characters, but never gets boring. Plus characters are likeable and interesting, the story is serious and likeable, even with the silly additions here and there.

1 week ago

I tried Yakuza 0 recently - a senseless, prolonged beating of drunks and hooligans with just one button, followed by senseless half-hour dialogues. If this part is similar, then they should pay me to add it to the library.

1 week ago

Must suck to have the attention span of a newborn.

1 week ago

So toxic. I just don't like to eat shit.

6 days ago

Toxic, maybe. But they are right though. If you couldn't register any sense in the dialogues the only logical explanation is that you failed to pay attention.

If you just wouldn't have enjoyed it, that would be a matter of preferences and personal taste.
But to suggest that the dialogues are 'senseless' is objectively false. It's so false that anyone who really played the game must consider it hilariously absurd.

6 days ago*

It's so false that anyone who really played the game must consider it hilariously absurd.

I sure do :)

6 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 days ago.

6 days ago

Errr, you must be mistaken, i was validating your point, not his :)

I played all Yakuza, and 0 is one of my favorites!

6 days ago

Ops, my mistake ::p

6 days ago

"absurd" Confirmed. I loved the game. Even if you don't like the genre, the dialogue is great.

6 days ago

[Soon they meet two people fighting. Both very drunk.]
Nishikiyama: What is this, a fight?
Kiryu: Looks like it.
Nishikiyama: Come on, youโ€™re in the way!
Middle-aged Man: Whatserโ€ฆ Whatโ€™s yer problem, bro? You got aโ€ฆ a problem? Weโ€™re in the middle of someโ€ฆ โ€˜portant business!
Trendy Youth: Hey, old man! Quit talking to thoseโ€ฆ them! Weโ€™re not done here! โ€ฆUrp!
Middle-aged Man: Whoโ€™s an old man!? You snot-nose littleโ€ฆ punk!
Trendy Youth: Whoโ€™s a snotโ€ฆ Whatever you said!? (pushes him)
Middle-aged Man: Gah!
Nishikiyama: Oof!
Middle-aged Man: Ohhh, NOW youโ€™ve done it!
Trendy Youth: Yeah? Cโ€™mon, grampaโ€ฆ Take yer best shot!
Nishikiyama: Screw it, theyโ€™re completely wasted. Itโ€™s not worth the trouble. Letโ€™s take a different road.
Kiryu: No need. Iโ€™ve got a faster way to fix this.
Nishikiyama: Oh?
Kiryu: Yeah. I just need to sober them up a bitโ€ฆ with my fists.
Nishikiyama: Again? I canโ€™t tell if youโ€™re a sadist or a charity worker.
Middle-aged Man: Whatโ€™re you blabbinโ€™ aboutโ€ฆ Stay outta this!
Trendy Youth: Yeah, butt out, youโ€ฆ butts!
[Kiryu gives the drunkards some healing punches.]
Middle-aged Man: Huh, whaโ€ฆ? Where am I?
Trendy Youth: What was I doing here? โ€ฆAnd who are you?
Kiryu: Sounds like that sobered them up.
Nishikiyama: Must be your delicate touch.
Trendy Youth: I remember watching music videos at that barโ€ฆ to talking about which idols we likedโ€ฆ Then we gotโ€ฆ
Middle-aged Man: Yeah, then some smartass started making fun of poor, sweet Shoko-chan, and thenโ€ฆ Rgh, my headโ€™s throbbing. I canโ€™t remember past that.
Nishikiyama: I think you two have had enough for tonight. Go home.
Middle-aged Man: Y-Yeah. โ€ฆOwww.
Trendy Youth: Whoa, you okay, mister? Here, Iโ€™ll walk you to the train. Take it slow.
Middle-aged Man: Oof, thanks. Youโ€™re awful considerate for a kid your age.
[They leave.]
Nishikiyama: Allโ€™s well that ends well.

4 days ago

So am I supposed to spoiler the great dialogues covering the actual plot now?

The stuff you quoted is not more than a tutorial, introducing one of the fighting style coaches. And yes, just like many subquests these are rather silly in tone.

The main story is an entirely different matter. Extremely serious, clever development, memorable dialogues. Just all over exceptional.

4 days ago*

Well, maybe you're right, and the game will be fascinating later on.
What I said earlier was my feeling from the game, not some objective opinion. This game gave me a feeling similar to watching a movie, where main characters fart in the very first frames. This could be an exciting movie, but I'll just turn on another one.

4 days ago

It has turn-based combat, but lots of beating up random enemies as they wander around in JRPG fashion. There are many, long cutscenes, the storytelling is generally slow, but rich and well-presented. Haven't played any other Yakuza game so can't really make a comparison.

6 days ago

Happy cakeday

1 week ago

honestly i think you need to take a break from buying games.
you're at the point where you're out of touch with reality from all the bundles and 50 cents games you buy to increase your library size, that you dont see a game's worth anymore, it's all numbers, all the same.

you have a 12$ "for charity" bundle that has
a yakuza game
a decent souls like
hi fi rush,
and 5 more never bundled before games.

and somehow, all of that is way too expensive and the bundle is cheap...

you know, maybe they should stop doing bundles and selling keys so you could go buy them all on sale for 50~100$ instead in a couple of years.

1 week ago

Totally agree. In addition this could also lead to a decrease in quality for future games.

1 week ago

I totally agree, this also happened to me.
Years ago I bought almost every Humble and Bundlestar/Fanatical bundle just because there were many games in it for cheap money.
Guess how many of those games I played so far. Guess how many of those games were free to add while the same games I paid for are still untouched in my library.

The last Humble Choice I bought, I gave away all 8 games.
It felt good, not just because I could give something back to this community but also because I did not really need the games besides just having them sit in my backlog. It felt good to know that I slowly get that feeling back of cherishing a game for what it is and not for how much money I saved on buying it.

But these are small steps and it will take time, especially considering how many games I still have to play.
I look forward to the day, when I will buy a game again because I really have an itch for it and immediately install it to play it.

1 week ago

i kinda stopped buying games late last year, since then i played almost every game i bought,
lethal company, palworld, dead by daylight, balatro, shadow warrior etc,

because apparently buying a game or less a month gives you a lot of time to play it and even try older games you have, but buying 1~5 games daily just makes it impossible to appreciate anything,
if you have everything, nothing has value anymore.

kudos to those who're purchasing addicts but still play everything tho.

1 day ago

Just a heads-up: If you're not a fan of useless DRM, the Steam version of Yakuza: Like a Dragon never had Denuvo removed from it, despite the game also being available on GOG. It's my understanding that the Pachislot minigame DLC isn't available on GOG for licensing reasons, but it also tends to break people's graphics config file anyways. Other than that it is a pretty good deal (the game hasn't dropped below $10-11 on sale, though it's also on Game Pass and probably PS+) and has a great story (although even fans of JRPGs might find the combat system to be a bit under-baked at times).

Hi-Fi Rush is also good, but there's probably something to be said for it hitting bundles the same day Microsoft shuttered its devs. I wouldn't expect any patches for it in the future, so if it breaks, it breaks.

1 week ago

Why would a single-player game break in the future?

1 week ago

I don't necessarily mean that it'll break in the sense that it suddenly stops working for everyone, although without Denuvo removed that'll happen within a month of Denuvo's servers going down. I just mean general degradation over time - parts of the game acting buggy or crashing due to some change in newer builds of Windows, how newer generations of GPUs might not support older versions of DirectX as well as they might ought to, etc. It's not an immediate concern, although with ARM-based home computing poised to take off (for real this time, we swear!) outside of Macs, it's possible that a lot of titles might have issues due to imperfect x86-on-ARM emulation.

And sure, these are concerns for just about every game on the market, but if MS is willing to kill Redfall before letting the devs finish the very much-needed patches and updates, I don't think they really care about long-term support of anything from the affected studios.

1 week ago

ASF log [EU-NL]:
https://steamdb.info/sub/467379, Yakuza: Like a Dragon [Standard Edition] - Retail - (EU)
https://steamdb.info/sub/809225, Hi-Fi RUSH PC Digital (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/729915, Steelrising
https://steamdb.info/sub/584520, Loddlenaut
https://steamdb.info/sub/661937, King Of The Castle
https://steamdb.info/sub/306625, Bravery and Greed
https://steamdb.info/sub/774997, Amanda the Adventurer
https://steamdb.info/sub/751899, Mediterranea Inferno

1 week ago*

Thank you!

1 week ago

EU [Spain] subs (except Amanda the Adventurer)

Yakuza: Like a Dragon [Standard Edition] - Retail - (EU) https://steamdb.info/sub/467379/
Hi-Fi RUSH PC Digital (WW) https://steamdb.info/sub/809225/
Steelrising https://steamdb.info/sub/729915/
Loddlenaut https://steamdb.info/sub/584520/
King Of The Castle https://steamdb.info/sub/661937/
Bravery and Greed https://steamdb.info/sub/306625/
Mediterranea Inferno https://steamdb.info/sub/751899/

Damn, AdJ is fast

1 week ago

Thank you anyway!

1 week ago

Top 3 games alone make this the best bundle for me in a very long time. Will have to look into the other 5 later, as I've not heard of any of them.

1 week ago

Exactly. Top 3 turned out to be really great this month.
If it was this for last month, I don't think people would have minded that much.

1 week ago

Yeah. I don't recall the last time I saw the bundle and was truly suprised with what it had. Of course it will always depend on personal taste but the Top 3 are all great. Truly a pleasant surprise :)

1 week ago

Good bundle IMO

1 week ago

OMG!!!

Unexpected excellent Humble Choice month for me!!!

1 week ago

Getting it for Yakuza, I knew it wasn't worth buying on the recent sales. ;-)

1 week ago

Well, I wonder what the people at Tango thinks about this. People are getting your game through a collab on the exact day you know you are getting closed. Eh, let's celebrate the memories.

1 week ago

Was hoping that leak was real this time. I was interested in Bugsnax. I have Hi-Fi Rush already and Iโ€™m not interested in anything else.

1 week ago

I already have Yakuza but Stelrising and Hifi Rush are tempting enough for that price.

1 week ago

Waiting for 3rd month in a row for coupon

1 week ago

With this bundle looking this good, I'm afraid there won't be coupons

1 week ago

every 1$ counts, i will wait and see

1 week ago

Best one in months!

1 week ago

I have never played any Yakuza game yet, but i did snatch a copy of Ininite Wealth from the alienware vault which I was planning to play next.
Should I get this Yakuza game too and play it before Infinite Wealth or are they pretty much standalone?

1 week ago

play it before infinite wealth
(i also recommend playing previous yakuza games in order)

1 week ago

They're not standalone. IW is a direct sequel to LaD so it's better to play them in the order they were released if you're going to play them both.

1 week ago

A very nice selection. I'm glad the leaks were fake. For me, this month's bundle is worth its full price.

1 week ago

Wow Yakuza 7 and Hifi-Rush, the best lineups in this year so far for me..
But I wish they do Yakuza 5-6 first just to be in order (since they have done Yakuza 0-4), so we could complete the collection properly..

1 week ago

Indeed, I also thought it was strange they skipped a few of the Yakuza games. ๐Ÿค”

1 week ago

lol another leaks fail? I wonder who they are catching now.
I actually prefer this bundle to the leaks. I could have done with a better lead than Yakuza though. I played a couple of the games in the franchise and it's not really my bag, although I read this one was more serious so that might do the trick.
Thanks for the quick thread Lilly

1 week ago

don't know if you played it yet but yakuza 7 became a turn-based combat game, if that's to your liking

1 week ago

Generally I'm not into turn based games but I have played some I really enjoyed.
My biggest issue was the tone tbh.

1 week ago

HI-FI RUSH: "MUST BE REDEEMED BY JUNE 3RD, 2025 10:00 AM PACIFIC TIME."

*apologies for caps, copying and pasting, not shouting

1 week ago*

title checks out

1 week ago

Wanted to try Hi-Fi RUSH so that alone makes the bundle worth it for me. That said, while I'm a huge fan of the Yakuza series, didn't like the change to the combat system in Like A Dragon so never bothered buying it, would much prefer Judgment or The Man Who Erased His Name. The rest of the games are meh imo and likely won't play them.

1 week ago

Terrible. The leaks were a lot better. only Hifi rush (and not ever care give a deluxe e. althrough devs were closed today .:( pretty sad)for me. yakuza okay +1 but I never gonna play it. steelrising is fine but already own and rest of the games are just joke.

1 week ago

The rest of the games seem to have good reviews, so no idea how they are "just joke". Because you haven't heard of them?

1 week ago

This is really good. If I didn't buy Yakuza: LAD earlier this year I'd buy this immediately.

1 week ago

nice but all only without any dlc, so if I bought dlc it is not so nice dealโ€ฆ

1 week ago

Really good bundle even when I am interested just in two games. Good leak was fake

1 week ago

Hi-fi rush got notice
"Must be redeemed by June 3rd, 2025 10:00 AM Pacific Time."

1 week ago

Yakuza, Hifi rush and Steelrising? Someone pinch me, I might be dreaming, this month is legendary!

1 week ago

Buying it just for Yakuza and Steelrising. There can never be enough Hi-Fi Rush players tho, so I hope people do try it out. Expect GAs, people

1 week ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.